Friday, February 12, 2010

Rene Christopher Camacho

Rene Christopher Camacho- Son of the late Daniel and Rosaura Camacho, dear brother of Mirtia, Louis, Victor, and Carmen, and uncle and great-uncle of many. Visitation will be held on Friday, February 19, 2010 from 4-9 p.m. at Michalik Funeral Home. Funeral is on Saturday at 9:45 a.m. from the funeral home to St. John Cantius Church with Mass at 10:30 a.m. Interment will be at Queen of Heaven Cemetery (1400 S. Wolf Road), Hillside, Illinois.

He will always be in our heart.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To my Great and Wonderful Uncle (Dad) you will be missed but never forgotten. You will always be in my heart. And I will always and always carry the good memories we had especially when I was a little girl. I will LOVE you today tomorrow and always. :( :(

Cybrina

Saturday, February 13, 2010 4:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To my beautiful and awesome Uncle (Dad) I will love you forever and miss you. My heart will always cry out for your missing presence but in time I will heal through crist. I will always remember and cherish all the memories with you throughout my life. Your teachings were truly a miracle to me and I will carry on your teachings to my children. I will love you forever and always.

Love,
Monique (Kiki)

Wednesday, February 17, 2010 9:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've only known Chris for a few months, but I've learned so much from him. I was his boss but he treated me like a true friend from the day I met him. Chris was a sincere and loyal person. He will be truly missed.
Chris, my thoughts and prayers go with you and your family!

Always remembered,

Raphael

Thursday, February 18, 2010 10:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our deepest sympathy on the loss of your love one. May the good memories and love you all have for Rene help carry you through this difficult time.

Siincerely,

Semprit Family

Friday, February 19, 2010 7:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home