Saturday, December 08, 2007

Beaudion Jr., James

James Beaudion, Jr., age 56, dear father of James, Jason and Hank, loving son of Mazie and the late James Sr., fond brother of Brenda (Manuel) Dupree, Vita (Angelo) Pagan, Arlene, Dennis, Sharon (Reginald) Long, Celeste (Ronald) Partynski, Marie (Harry) Hynes, Victor (Salina), Desirie, Marcus and the late Joseph and Deanna, also survived by many aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and cousins. Visitation Monday, 4 to 9 p.m., at Michalik Funeral Home, 1056 W. Chicago Ave. Funeral service Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., at the funeral home. Interment Queen of Heaven Cemetery, Hillside. For info 312-421-0936.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

James was instrumental and an inspiration in my recovery...James was my brother in recovery, and in my heart....
James exuded happiness wherever he went, always smiling, up for late night fun, and fellowship with us crazies..... James was always so giving of himself, and i wonder if I hugged him the last time I saw him...This thought brings tears to my eyes...I do know, however, that James has finally gone, and met his Higher Power, and is looking down, keeping a watchful,caring eye on us all....... Thank you James for being in my life...I will miss you much, but know I will see you again...Love you James....Andrea

Friday, December 14, 2007 12:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my father was loved by so many people it however was no surprise to me to meet and embrace so many i cannot count was amazing we will miss you dad

Monday, December 24, 2007 12:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home