Friday, October 28, 2005

Kermend, Ann M.

Ann M. Kermend, age 91, dear wife of the late Joseph, loving mother of sons Joseph, Francis, Louis, and Anthony. Sister of Margaret, Helen, Mary, and Mark. Loving grandmother of 9 and great-grandmother of 2. Also survived by many nieces and nephews.
Visitation: 9:00 A.M. Monday October 31 at Michalik Funeral Home until time of Funeral Mass at 10:30 A.M. at St. John Cantius Church.
Interment: 11:00 A.M. Wednesday November 2, Douglas Cemetery, Saugatuck Township, Michigan.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was so sad to hear about Ann when neighbor, Mary Jo called me. She was a very special person in my life and I have many memories of sharing tea with her, phone calls, driving her to appointments, visiting when she stopped in her car while I was walking and so much more. She offered me so much wisdom and I learned so much from her which I will never forget. I missed her when she moved from Fennville but I knew for her it was for the best. She loved her family and shared often with me good things about all of you. I often wished I could visit with her one more time but knew it probably wasn't to be. I send all of you my condolences. To me Ann was not only a neighbor but most of all she was a very good friend. Lynda Manthey

Sunday, October 30, 2005 6:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SHE WAS MY GRANDMA AND SHE WAS THE BEST...........I KNOW SHE WENT RIGHT TO HEAVEN

Friday, September 01, 2006 6:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home